Conference Submission Guideline
ITET is aimed at providing an excellent avenue for academicians, students, researchers, professionals, engineers, and scientists from academia and industry to share their research findings and building network for further collaborative research in Information Technology and Education Technology. Submissions to ITET 2022 are available in the electronic submission system: http://confsys.iconf.org/submission/itet2022; or you could submit your paper by email directly via: email@example.com.
1. Download and according to the Paper Template for formatting submitted paper.
3. Submit papers to before Submission Deadline
Statement of ITET 2022
1. The official language of paper is allowed to be English, other languages are not acceptable even in Figures or Tables.
2. Please check your papers’ grammars and refer to Paper-Template. Prepare paper in MS Word and PDF format.
3. The construction of paper should be complete, which including title, authors' information, abstract, introduction, etc. and references mostly in last 5 years.
4. All papers will be reviewed based on originality, technical or research content or depth, correctness, relevance to conference, contributions, and readability.
5. The paper is limited within 8 pages and additional page will be charged 50 USD per page.
6. We welcome and encourage the submission of original papers which are not being submitted simultaneously for publication elsewhere. Plagiarism in any form is not allowed.
All submissions will be reviewed by the Technical Program Committees on the basis of technical quality, relevance to conference topics of interest, originality, significance, and clarity.
Authors should observe high standards with respect to publication ethics. Falsification or fabrication of data, plagiarism, including duplicate publication of the authors’ own work without proper citation, and misappropriation of the work are all unacceptable practices. Any cases of ethical misconduct are treated very seriously and will be dealt with it.